SWAROVSKI EL RANGE 10X42 WB
|Quantity||Add to Basket|
Delivery & Stock InformationStock available for online orders (next day delivery or click & collect). Please note we do not have this item in-store or a demo availble. For next day delivery or 'click and collect', orders must be processed be 2pm
- Razor-sharp images
- Precise range and angle measurement
- Long-range optics and ergonomic design
- Product Family: Swarovski EL Range
- Objective Size: 42mm
- Magnification: 10x
The new EL Range offers the best combination of long-range optics and ergonomic design. The master craftsmanship underlying these binoculars is proven by razor-sharp images combined with precise range and angle measurement, as well as their perfectly balanced weight, allowing you to hold them steady. Other benefits of the new EL Range are the FieldPro package, which includes a new strap connector making it extremely simple to switch quickly and flexibly between strap and accessories and the new, distinctive measurement button.
Uncompromising observation. The new EL Range 10x42 shows precise details when viewing over long distances thanks to its 10x magnification. Thanks to the new FieldPro package, the EL Range 10x42 will also impress with their enhanced strap connector, integrated objective lens and eyepiece covers, as well as the new, distinctive measurement button for even more precise operation.
Swarovski optik Premier dealer
As a Swarovski UK Premier Dealer we keep most Swarovski binoculars and scopes in-stock for you try to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purcahse. We would advise you to try the products in-store but if you prefer purchase on the internet we can deliver your optics to your door.
Swarovski has been committed to providing an ownership experience, which includes their legendary service that is second to none. They sincerely believe that their optics are the best in the world and put them through rigorous tests to ensure that the name you trust is built to the highest standards. But in the unlikely event that you discover a problem in defects in workmanship or materials, Swarovski gladly examine the instrument.
SWAROVSKI OPTIK offers a lifetime warranty on the optical system of products purchased from an authorized SWAROVSKI OPTIK dealer. Once examined, if it is determined that the optical system is defective they will repair or replace the instrument or defective part. SWAROVSKI OPTIK warrants all other parts of the instrument for ten years from date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship, subject to normal use.
Below is some informaion on the main items of interest when choosing a binocular
(it does not directly relate to the product you are viewing).
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm)42
- Exit pupil diameter (mm)4.2
- Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (mm)17.3
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m)330 / 110
- Field of view (degrees)6.3
- Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees)6.3
- Field of view, apparent (degrees)61
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m)16.4 / 5
- Dioptric compensation (dpt)± 5
- Light transmission (%)91
- Pupil distance (in / mm)2.2 - 2.9 / 56 - 74
- Twilight factor acc. to DIN 5838820.5
- Length approx. (in / mm)*6.3 / 160
- Width approx. (in / mm)**5.4 / 137
- Height approx. (in / mm)**3.2 / 81
- Weight approx. without batteries (oz/g)31 / 880
- Functional temperature (mechanically / electronically)-13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C / +55 °C) / +14 °F to +131 °F (-10 °C / +55 °C)
- * Value with eyecups twisted in_
- ** Dimensions at a pupil distance of 2.5 in / 64 mm_
- Measuring range (yds/m)33 - 1500 / 30 - 1375
- Measuring accuracy (yds/m)± 1 / 1
- Measuring time (sec)≤ 1
- Angular measurement (degrees)± 90
- LaserClass 1 EN/FDAUnitsYard / MeterBatteryCR2
- Life cycle1,000 measurements