BEST CHOICE FOR LANDSCAPES, ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY AND INTERIORS
Samyang’s manual-focus MF 12mm F2.0 has long been one of its bestsellers and it has now been redesigned with advanced autofocus technology for Fujifilm camera users! This new prime lens is Samyang’s first autofocus lens to be compatible with the Fuji X mount and it performs optimally on Fujifilm mirrorless cameras (with X-Trans sensor).
- It's the perfect option for APS-C users who want an ultra-wide-angle AF lens.
- Perfectly matched to an APS-C camera and gimbal, since it's very compact and lightweight.
- Includes useful features as well as new modern design to meet photographers' needs.
CAPTURE NATURAL COLOURS AND A WIDER ANGLE OF VIEW WITH FUJIFILM CAMERAS
This lens features convenient functions and a new design that is optimised for shooting magnificent landscapes that go beyond the normal viewing angle. Used with the Fujifilm X Series mirrorless cameras, the Samyang AF 12mm F2 X provides a 99.1° ultra-wide field of view. Fujifilm X Series camera users can now shoot wider landscapes, harmoniously blending with the surrounding background.
EXCELLENT RESOLUTION IN ALL AREAS OF THE IMAGE
The AF 12mm F2 X delivers outstanding image quality, so you can capture that starry night in much clearer detail. Incorporating 5 special elements (1 H-ASP, 1 ASP, and 3 ED) plus Ultra Multi-Coating, it achieves exceptional resolution image quality from the centre to the edges of the frame, even wide-open at its F2.0 maximum aperture. With the advanced optical design, the Minimum Focusing Distance is only 20cm, so you can easily capture close-ups and indoor images, with reduced backlight haze.
COMPACT SIZE & LIGHTWEIGHT WITH NEW DESIGN FOR FUJIFILM X-SERIES CAMERAS
The AF 12mm F2 X lens has a length of 59.2mm (2.3in) and a weighs just 212g (7.5oz). The matte finish and the subtle red ring (dependent on viewing angle) give it a modern feel. Usability has been enhanced by considering not only the design but also the users’ shooting environment. There is a micro-patterned rubber focus ring, so it feels good to operate and there is also weather sealing and rear protective glass to protect the lens from light rain, snow, and dust.
BRIGHT F2.0 APERTURE CREATES IMPRESSIVE BACKGROUND BLUR AND BOKEH
The AF 12mm F2 X lens uses a large-diameter aperture to provide smooth background blur. It effectively separates the subject and the background using a shallow depth of field to capture a unique image of an ultra-wide-angle in which the background is compressed. The 7-blades produce smooth and natural bokeh with light splitting.
SHORT M.O.D (0.20M)
The minimum object distance is a very close 20cm, so it can be used to capture much more, in a variety of ways. It makes it easier to take portraits with exaggerated perspective, food on tables, and interior shots in narrow spaces.
FAST AND QUIET AF PERFORMANCE
The AF 12mm F2 X tracks the subject accurately and quickly, whilst the AF operates quietly and smoothly in video recording mode. Samyang's Linear STM (Stepping Motor) satisfies both photographers and videographers with quieter and more accurate control of the larger and heavier focusing lens groups. In particular, it is advantageous for video shooting as this lens is suitable for use on a gimbal, in combination with the small and light Fujifilm X series cameras.
- Autofocus, crop sensor, compact, fast aperture, ultra wide-angle lens - Fuji X Mount
- Optimised and ideally matched to Fujifilm crop-sensor APS-C X Mount mirrorless cameras
- Offers the perfect solution for Landscape, Astrophotography and Interior shooting, with a fast F/2.0 maximum aperture and a 99.1° angle of view
- Lens Type: Prime
- Weather Resistance: Yes
- Sensor Size: APS-C
- Accessory Manufacturer Fitting: Samyang
- Mount Type: Fujifilm X mount
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Manufacturer Fitting: Fujfilm
- Product Family: Samyang AF
- Autofocus, crop sensor, compact, fast aperture, ultra wide-angle lens - Fuji X Mount.
- Perfect for Landscape, Astrophotography and Interior shooting.
- Fast F/2.0 maximum aperture