- 10x magnification
- 42mm diameter lenses
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 1.2 turns
- High resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight rubber coated mid-size top hinge chassis
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
- 2m close focusing distance
- Product Family: Hawke Endurance ED
- Objective Size: 42mm
- Magnification: 10x
The Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 binoculars offer a 10x magnification and 42mm diameter lenses, together with fully multi-coated optics in a waterproof, textured rubber design that's easily portable and simple to use. Where ED glass is utilised the optics show reduced colour fringing and the fully multi-coated lenses ensure high resolution images with no detail lost when viewing at long or short distances down to 2m.
Rubber Textured Grip
Textured high grip rubber body, easy to use in all weather conditions. Fully water and fog proof.
Advance Optical System
The high resolution image, from the fully multi-coated optical systems ensures no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances - down to 2m.
Twist Up Eyepiece
All models feature twist-up eyepieces designed to help set the correct eye relief making for comfortable viewing.
The Endurance compact range features a waterproof twin hinge magnesium alloy body with leatherette finish that fold to pocket size.
Stay on Cover
Complete with stay on protective lens caps, protective carry case and comfort neck strap.
The effortless focusing and impressive depth of field makes these binoculars quick and easy to use.