- X-Processor Pro image processing engine
- 8fps burst shooting with AF-C
- 24.3MP CMOS III APS-C sensor (no low-pass filter)
- Fixed 23mm F/2 lens
- Enhanced AF performance (fastest AF of 0.08 secs)
- Full HD video recording with Hybrid AF at 60fps
- Built-in ISO dial and ND filter
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- ISO 200-12,800 (exp. 100-51,200)
- Mega pixels: 24 - 24.9 Mega Pixels
- Frames Per Second: 60 FPS
- WIFI: Yes
- Sensor Size: APS-C
- Accessory Manufacturer Fitting: Fuji
Enhancement in response performance
Basic response specifications have been enhanced to the extreme in the X100F. A startup time of approx. 0.5 seconds, shooting interval of 0.2 seconds and shutter release time lag of 0.01 seconds, ensure the camera operates exactly as the photographer intends.
Improvement in basic AF performance
The number of focusing points has been dramatically expanded from 49 in previous models*1 to 91 (up to 325 points). Approx. 40% of the imaging area (center area containing 49 focusing points) is covered with phase detection AF pixels to form a fast and precise phase detection AF area that can be used in a variety of scenes.
The X100F has an enhanced ability to autofocus on points of light, low-contrast objects and subjects with fine and delicate textures such as bird feathers and animal fur, which have been the weakness of phase detection AF.
The performance of contrast detection AF, covering approx. 85% of the imaging area, has also been improved. The data read speed has been doubled compared to previous models to achieve AF performance of higher speed and precision. Accurate focusing is obtained even at the low light condition of -3EV.
6 AF modes to be selected according to the type of scenes
The X100F offers AF-S for stationary subjects and AF-C for moving subjects. For both of these options, you can choose either "Single Point" or "Zone" mode for the type of focus area, as well as the "Wide / Tracking" mode, in which the camera automatically selects multiple areas for focusing. In the Single Point and Zone modes, use the Focus Lever beside the LCD monitor to instantaneously change the location and size of focus areas.
Evolution of the Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
- The X100F uses the Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, which combines the features of an optical viewfinder (OVF) and electronic viewfinder (EVF). Operate the Viewfinder selector at the front of the camera body to instantly switch between the OVF and EVF.
- In the Electronic Rangefinder (ERF) mode, the EVF is displayed as a small window at the bottom right corner of the optical viewfinder to facilitate accurate focusing using Focus Peaking and Digital Split Image even in the OVF. The small EVF window can display 100% field of view as well as in 2.5x and 6x magnifications. You can also check exposure and white balance in the EVF window, making it the ultimate viewfinder that provides all the benefits of the EVF while shooting photos through the OVF, which offers 0 time lag and crisp view.
- The viewfinder offers automatic real-time correction of parallax, the gap between the guide frame and actual shooting range when shooting close up. This Real Time Parallax Correction function is now applied to the focus area in addition to the guide frame to enable assured framing and focusing in the Manual Focus mode.
- The EVF’s frame rate has been boosted to 60 fps. Even in low light, the high frame rate is maintained for easy framing in night shooting, etc