Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera with 18-55mm XF lens - Silver
- X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- Back-illuminated 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor
- 20 fps continuous shooting at full resolution with AF (electronic shutter)
- ISO160-12800 (extendable from ISO 80 to 51200)
- Full HD 1080/120p slow motion recording
- 18mm wide-angle to 55mm telephoto lens with bright f2.8-4 aperture
- Dual SD card slots
- Mega pixels: 26 - 26.9 Mega Pixels
- Frames Per Second: 11 FPS
- Lens Type: Zoom
- Accessory Manufacturer Fitting: Fuji
- Mount Type: Fuji X
- Manufacturer Fitting: Fuji
- Product Family: Fujifilm X-T3
The Fujifilm X-T3 joins the X-series as the world's first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of internal 4K/60p 4:2:0 10-bit recording. Designed to meet the needs of professional videographers, the X-T3 comes with an all-new back-illuminated 26-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 processing engine to deliver improved AF performance and exceptional image quality in both stills and video.
X-Trans CMOS 4: This is the back-illuminated APS-C sensor with more than 4 times the number of phase detection pixels than current models (*1), distributed across the surface. It boasts a high S/N ratio and the lowest sensitivity of ISO160 despite its 26MP resolution. The low-light autofocus limit has also been extended to -3EV, enabling accurate AF even in low light conditions, e.g. scene lit only with candlelight.
Versatile focal length and bright f2.8-4 aperture in a compact, lightweight build
The Fujifilm 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS XF Fujinon Lens offers a versatile focal length from 18mm wide-angle to 55mm telephoto (equiv 27mm-84mm in 35mm format) that's suitable for a variety of shooting situations. Compact and lightweight, the lens' bright f2.8-4 aperture range combined with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) allows you to capture crisp, blur-free images handheld in dimly lit environments, and the linear motor-driven system delivers super-fast autofocus performance of 0.1 seconds so you'll never miss a shot. Silent operation also makes the lens suitable for movie recording. The lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspheric and 1 extra low dispersion elements, and a seven-blade rounded diaphragm.