Cokin 62mm NUANCES VARI ND32-1000 - ROUND FILTER
|Quantity||Add to Basket|
Delivery & Stock InformationIn stock and available for hands on demonstration
- Stunning colour neutrality, totally free of infrared pollution
- Reduces light by between 5 and 10 stops
- Tempered, high-resolution Schott B270 glass
- Nano-metallic surface coating for perfectly uniform density
- Stackable without colour cast
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Product Family: Cokin NUANCES VARI ND
NUANCES Variable ND32-1000 filters are designed to reduce the amount of light reaching your camera by between 5 and 10 stops, allowing the use of very long shutter speeds or reducing depth-of-field.
They are made from high-resolution mineral glass and use innovative technology: A new coating process ensures a totally uniform density, with a nano-metallic alloy applied on both sides of highly resistant, tempered Schott Glass B270 (renowned for its high transmittance and low reflection). The result is a stunning neutrality, completely free of infrared pollution.
Nuances Variable ND32-1000 filters will catch 5 to 10 f.stops of light, making them ideal for very long-exposure landscape photography and/or depth of field reduction in unpredictable conditions, especially with video shooting.