- Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, waterproof and fully rubber armored
- Phase coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path
- Close focus of 6.5 feet for viewing nearby subjects
- Sturdy, twist-up eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 17.5 mm of eye relief.
- Product Family: Celestron Nature DX
- Objective Size: 42mm
- Magnification: 10x
Celestron’s new Nature DX Series is the perfect companion for the outdoors lover.
These affordable yet feature-packed binoculars are designed specifically for beginning to intermediate users. With the Nature DX series, you’ll get the important features you’re looking for, like fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms, while staying within your budget.
You can feel confident taking Nature DX binoculars on any of your outdoor adventures. Even the full size models in the series are extremely portable and lightweight. Nature DX can withstand harsh weather; its fully waterproof housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas.
Nature DX 10x42 Binoculars General Features
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase Coating: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Allows maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- 6.5’ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Compact and Lightweight: Fits in an oversized pocket or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Wide Field of View: Allows user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed. More viewing area and less need to move the binocular to follow subjects. Easier to follow subjects when they move.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Twist up and down with multiple stops for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 42 mm
- Magnification (x): 10x
- Angular Field of View: 5.8°
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 14 mm
- IPD Max: 74 mm
- IPD Min: 56 mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Weight (oz): 22.2 oz (629 g)
- Dimensions LxWxH (in/mm): 5.3" x 4.9" x 2" / 135 mm x 126 mm x 52 mm
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Twilight Factor: 20.49
- Relative Brightness: 17.64
- Waterproof: Yes