- Weather-sealing with dust and moisture resistance
- Incorporates 9 diaphragm blades
- Lens is constructed from 13 elements in 9 groups
- Features an L-series build quality weighing only 1195g
- Fast USM Motor for fast locking onto a subject and near-silent operation
The Canon RF 85mm f1.2L USM DS is a full-frame L-series lens fantastic for portraiture with gorgeous bokeh and fabulous optical precision. Featuring high-performance AF, brand new DS coating, and the famous L-series built quality this lens is a dream to work with
Thanks to the 85mm focal length this lens is perfect for portraiture work. The resulting photographs feature elegant detail, and a pleasing perspective without distortion.
Gorgeous Bokeh and Fantastic Optical Precision
Users are free to create the bokeh of their dreams with Canon’s one of a kind DS (Defocus Smoothing) Coating along with the F1.2, and 9-bladed aperture. This lens aids the creation of creative images like no other.
Superior Lens Elements with Coatings
Colour aberrations are minimised thanks to the Special Blue Spectrum Refractive (BR) optics; whereas, ASC (Air Sphere) Coating along with the ground aspheric element guard against flare and ghosting.