Canon 8x20 IS Binoculars
|Quantity||Add to Basket|
Delivery & Stock InformationIn stock and available for hands on demonstration
- Feature a light and compact design weighing only 420g
- Includes a lens shift image stabiliser and 2m closest focus
- Offers 8x magnification and a +/- 5.9 dioptre adjustment
- The lenses incorporate the Super Spectra Coating
- Eyepiece lens construction include 4 elements in 3 groups
- Objective lens construction incorporates 3 elements in 2 groups
- Compatible with the CR123A battery that can last up to 12 hours
- Image Stabilised: Yes
- Manufacturer Fitting: Canon
- Objective Size: 20mm
- Magnification: 8x
The Canon 8x20 IS Binoculars offers its users a 8x magnification alongside of fantastic image stabilisation. Users can enjoy extremely steady view thanks to these lightweight and compact binoculars. Their sizer makes them very portable, perfect for hikes and travel.
Expanded Canon 8x20 IS Binoculars Key Features:
The high-quality Canon porro prism optics provide users with 8x magnification, sharp image, and outstanding low distortion all thanks to the Super Spectra Coating on the lenses that are also constructed form lead-free glass.
These binoculars have been designed for comfort and convenience and offer features such as the large, tactile focusing wheel. Other features for improved comfort include the adjustable eyepieces as well as a dioptre adjustment to account for all eyesight requirements.
The same image stabilisation used in Canon cameras has been incorporated into these binoculars. The I.S. reduces shake and elevates the clarity of the viewed image, accommodating reduced eye strain during prolonged observations.